Our intro application is designed to help us learn more about you and your interest in our franchise program. It’s a simple and straightforward process that involves filling out a short form on our website with some basic information about yourself and why you’re interested in joining our team. We’ll also ask you a few questions to get to know you better and to understand what you’re looking for in a franchise opportunity.
Once you complete your intro application, you’ll receive a call from one of our franchise specialists to discuss your application and to answer any questions you may have. This is your opportunity to ask us anything you’d like to know about our franchise program. We want you to feel confident and excited about joining our team, so we’re here to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
The “full application” step is the next big step in the process, where we ask you to provide us with all of the necessary information we need to move forward with your application and determine if you’re a good fit for our team. This is a more detailed franchise application, which will include a thorough financial disclosure and some personal references. This information will be kept confidential and used solely for the purpose of evaluating your franchise application.
During this step, you’ll receive a detailed Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) that outlines everything you need to know about running a HydroDog franchise, including our proven business model, franchisee obligations, and fees. You’ll also receive our Franchise Agreement, which solidifies our partnership together and outlines each of our responsibilities.
During confirmation day, you’ll receive all the necessary documents and information to finalize your franchise agreement. Our team will guide you through the entire process and answer any questions you have, making sure you have a complete understanding of everything involved. We’ll also discuss your training schedule, so you know exactly what to expect and when. Our training program is thorough and designed to set you up for success.
Congratulations, you are now a HydroDog franchisee! By becoming a part of our team, you’re joining a growing family of passionate individuals who are dedicated to providing top-quality dog grooming services to our furry friends and their owners As a HydroDog franchisee, you’ll also benefit from our proven business model. Our streamlined systems and processes are designed to help you maximize your profits and minimize your expenses.
We just lap it up when people learn about our franchise family!
Number of Franchises Fast Approaching
One of the fastest growing franchises
Number of Dogs Needing Someone to Wash and Groom Them
Dogs Washed - A “low” number of washes since the Australian franchise
Includes being able to start your own business using the HydroDog trademark, 50,000 population territory, unlimited access to your success coach, ongoing support from HydroDog network/systems, inclusion in “thank you for your service” events.
(125k build) The remaining balance is leased.
Online training to be completed before HydroDog Academy Grooming Training. Our 6 week grooming academy is packed into a 2-week all hands-on grooming “boot camp” in Greenville South Carolina. (Travel costs estimated to be an additional $500-$2000)
Shirts, business cards, rack cards, door hangers
Full service, 3-month jump start package
Lease payment month 1-3: $4,500- $7,000 (variable on credit and lease term)
Royalty month 2-3: $2,000
Cost of business: $3,000 (insurance, software, supplies)
1. Unlike stand-alone operations, franchisees benefit from ongoing support across a number of key areas.
2. Joining a franchise brand allows new business owners to leverage the reputation and brand image to generate sales from day one. Joining a franchise team allows you to own your own business and have nationwide support and friendships.
3. Systems and structures are set. Consistency allows franchisors to develop a cohesive network, which in turn generates consumer loyalty, something that is highly beneficial to the franchisee network. Franchisors invest a lot of time and money into establishing the most efficient and profitable method of operation, from developing relationships with suppliers to integrating new market innovations, franchisees should trust that the franchisor has their foot on the gas pedal. This allows you to focus on your business in your community while we handle the back office operations.
4. Strong lending partners that know and believe in our brand. Having the backing of an established brand with longevity and a history of profitable outcomes will allow prospective franchisees to strengthen their case for financing.
5. HydroDog has created a check box list to ensure your business starts off correctly. It’s hitting the “easy” button on entrepreneurship.
Need to contact us? Find the nearest Big Blue Dog near you!
OUR WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED OR APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT. ANY COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT AT www.dbo.ca.gov. Likewise, our website has not been reviewed or approved by any other federal or state governmental or regulatory agency (domestic or international).
© 2023 HydroDog · All Rights Reserved